THE US GRANT, San Diego - Presidential Ballroom
The Presidential Ballroom
opened in 1910 as the open-air Palm Court, a central roof garden terrace landscaped by Kate O. Sessions, famous for her work at Balboa Park. Through the years, history has been made in this magnificent venue. Enclosed to create a ballroom, the Presidential Ballroom is named to honor the 14 U.S. Presidents who have stayed at the hotel.